Saturday, June 24, 2006

Pronghorn Hunt V

Wow Great news My uncle Randy that lives over in Prineville is going to be going out for the season with me he does not have a tag but did draw an elk tag for that unit later in the year so he is going to go out with me and hunt and do a little scouting for himself the nice this is going to be he is going to be taking his camper over with us so I will not have to sleep on the ground that is nice.
As for stuff for the hunt, I am still waiting to hear back from the Bio’s and I think I found a meat cutter in Prineville that is supposed to be good and it will be nice to get the Pronghorn in the cooler ASAP to preserve the quality of the meat. That is all that has come forth for the day till tomorrow rp

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

5:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home